Accez - False Eyelashes - Noir
Home delivery within 2 hours
Forget the dreaded smudging, flaking, or fallout from your mascara. once applied, Accez False Eyelashes stay put and look amazing until it's time to take them off. These hand-made reusable lashes flawlessly blend in with your natural ones and instantly add volume, length, and definition. Each set of these lashes feature 100% natural hair that look and feel just like your natural lashes, all attached on a soft and flexible cotton band. Not to mention, the band is so comfortable, you'll forget you're wearing them.
Accez Noir False Eyelashes give you a fuller and fluffier lash line. They deliver a dense, and dark look. Although full and dense these lashes do not weigh down your natural eyelashes.
Light and fluttery, Accez False Eyelashes have the added benefit of working with pretty much any and every eye shape. Accez False Eyelashes range is plentiful enough to suit various occasions. Whether you want super-natural or super statement-making, Accez has a lash for that.
- Noir lashes with just the right length and volume. They will blend in with your natural lashes seamlessly.
- Made with 100% natural human hair, these eyelashes are lightweight and comfortable to wear.
- Feature a flexible cotton band, super soft and skin friendly, easy and comfortable to wear.
- They can be trimmed to the appropriate length and curve according to your eye shape.
- They both look and feel extremely featherweight.
- Comfortable for prolonged wear, Accez False Eyelashes are perfect for just about any occasion.
- Easy to use, even for beginners.
How to use:
- Using a tweezer, hold the lashes and dab on a thin line of glue to the lash band with a cotton swab.
- Wait for the glue to dry slightly.
- Adhere the strip to your lash line and press it into place.
- Using the tweezers again, put the lashes in place right where your eyeliner is and press them into the lash line.
Caution & Warnings:
- Use eyelashes glue only to apply false eyelashes. While it might seem similar to a hair glue, the eyelashes glue has a different formulation that is gentler and is specifically made for the eyes.
- Do not rub your eyes while using false eyelashes.
- Clean your eyelids thoroughly before and after applying the lashes.
- Remove any glue residue from the lashes before saving them for reuse.
- Keep your eyelashes free from dust and always store them in a box to retain their shape.
- Keep packaging material and lashes away from children as they can be a choking hazard.
- Store it in a cool, dry place.
- Manufacturer: Accez
- Product form: Human Hair