Artron Pregnancy Test Long 2 pcs
Home delivery within 2 hours
Use the highly accurate Artron Pregnancy Test Long that comes as a pack of two tests. This variant is a midstream pregnancy test that offers high sensitivity and is easy to use. The product works on the principle of tracking the levels of human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) in your urine. The hormone hCG is produced in the body after a fertilized egg gets attached to the wall of the uterus, which is a clear indication of pregnancy. The release of this hormone to detectable levels starts about 6- 10 days after fertilization and its levels start doubling in the body every two to three days. The Artron Pregnancy test in its midstream long variant is a very convenient choice when we compare it to other options like strip tests or cassette tests.
- Artron Laboratories Inc. makes this product in Canada. Its offers about 99.7% rate of accuracy and about 99.4% clinical specificity.
- This pregnancy test is easy to interpret, thanks to its qualitative determination of hCG with a sensitive detection.
- With this quick and easy test, you don’t have to first urinate in a cup and then be dipping out the test in it while waiting. All of that hassle has been done away with this midstream technology where you can simply pee on the absorbing end of the test itself to get instant results.
- This product takes about 5 minutes to produce the results.
How to use:
- For better result accuracy, be sure that you do not drink water for some 4- 5 hours before taking the test. This is to prevent the urine from getting diluted as that could lead to an inaccurate depiction of hCG content.
- To use, remove the cap of the device first. Hold it out with the absorbing end towards yourself and put the absorbing wick into your urine stream for about ten seconds. Put the cap back if you want. Put the device on a flat surface with its window surface facing upwards.
- Wait for 4- 5 minutes and then check the results!
Caution & Warnings:
- Check the expiry date of pregnancy tests before using them. If the test is not used by the prescribed time, the chemicals start losing their power of detecting any elevated hCG levels in your system.
- No pregnancy test is a hundred percent accurate. There are a lot of factors that can lead to a test showing a false positive or a false negative result. To be extra sure you can take the test at a gap of 3 days to check if the result comes out to be the same. If you are still unsure and have some doubts in your mind, you should consult your doctor.
- Manufacturer: Artron
- Product form: Pregnancy Test