Bebelac Baby Milk Lf 400 gm
Home delivery within 2 hours
Bebelac Lactose Free (LF) is an infant milk formula for special medical purposes for babies who are intolerant towards (cannot digest) lactose – the natural sugar found in breastmilk and many other baby formulas.
It also fully meets your baby’s nutritional needs with its Complete Care formula.
How to use:
- Wash hands and sterilize all utensils
- Boil fresh water.
- Leave to cool in kettle for 30 min.
- Measure the required amount of water (refer to product feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle.
- Do not use repeatedly boiled water
- Always use the scoop provided.
- Level off the powder with the built-in leveler.
- Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water.
- Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby.
- Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder.
- Remove the seal and replace with sterilized teat.
- Check temperature on your wrist before feeding (37.5 degrees celcius)
Caution & Warnings:
- Use made up feeds within 1 hour.
- Always discard unfinished feeds
- Do not heat feeds in microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding
- Manufacturer: Bebelac
- Skip Hop Main Frame Backpack BlackSpecial Price 321.75 SAR Regular Price 429.00 SAR
- Elphybaby Carry All Nappy Bag / Mama BagSpecial Price 200.10 SAR Regular Price 266.80 SAR
- Cam Matic Lightweight Stroller Art826/141Special Price 1,062.60 SAR Regular Price 1,518.00 SAR
- Skip Hop Greenwich Backpack Dusty RoseSpecial Price 521.25 SAR Regular Price 695.00 SAR