Belara 0.03mg/2mg 63tablet
Home delivery within 2 hours
Free Delivery Above 100.00 SAR
Available for pick-up from the store
- Hormonal contraception.
- The decision to prescribe Belara should take into consideration the individual woman’s current risk factors.
How to use:
- The first film-coated tablet should be taken on day one of the woman's natural cycle, i.e. on the first day of the next menstruation.
- 7 days of uninterrupted tablet-taking are required to attain adequate suppression of the hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian axis.
Caution & Warnings:
- Using a combined hormonal contraceptive such as Belara increases your risk of developing a blood clot compared with not using one.
- It is important to remember that the overall risk of having a harmful blood clot due to Belara is small.
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Belara.
- One film-coated tablet contains 0.030 mg ethinylestradiol and 2 mg chlormadinone acetate.
- Manufacturer: Belara
- Product form: Tablets
- Ingredients: ethinyl estradiol/chlormadinone