Bilaxten 20 mg Tablet 20 Piece
Home delivery within 2 hours
Free Delivery Above 100.00 SAR
Available for pick-up from the store
Add to Wish List
What Bilastine is used for:
- Bilastine is used for the relief of allergic rhinitis signs and symptoms like itchy, congested and runny nose, sneezing, watery and red eyes and for itchy skin rashes.
Do not take Bilastine:
- If you are allergic toBilastine, or any of the ingredients inthis medicine.
- Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had.
- If you are giving it to a child under 12 years of age.
Warnings and precautions:
- Stop the medication right away and talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you develop allergic reactions such as shortness of breath, skin rash, swelling of the face or neck, decreased blood pressure and dizziness.
- Do not repeat the same prescription without consulting your doctor first.
- Talk to your doctor before starting this medicine if you have kidney impairment and you are taking other medicines.
- Take the medicine as directed by your doctor. Do not take more than recommended.
- Talk to your doctor if your signs are not relieved.
Possible side effects:
- Common side effects include drowsiness and headache.
- Common side effects that may be experienced in children include nasal irritation, headache, eye irritation and stomach pain.
Other medicines and Bilastine:
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medications including prescription medicines, over the counter medicines, herbals, vitamins and supplements.
- If you are taking ketoconazole (an antifungal medicine).
- If you are taking cyclosporine (used to decrease the activity of your immunity preventing transplant rejection).
- If you are taking diltiazem (used to treat angina).
- If you are taking rifampicin (an antibiotic).
- If you are taking ritonavir (used to treat AIDS).
- If you are taking erythromycin (an antibiotic).
How to take Bilastine:
- Adults, elderly and adolescents above 12 years of age
- Recommended dose is 1 tablet (20 mg) orally once daily.
Children 6 to 11 years of age :
- Other dosage forms of this medicine (orodispersible tablets or oral solution) may be easier to give for children 6 to 11 years of age with a body weight of at least 20 kg.
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
Children under 6 years of age:
- This medicine should not be given to children under 6 years of age with a body weight below 20 kg.
- Take medication exactly as recommended by your doctor.
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Do not take this medicine with food or grapefruit juice or other fruit juices.
- Wait at least 1 hour after taking this medicine before you eat or drink a fruit juice.
- If you have already taken food or fruit juice, wait at least 2 hours before you take your medicine.
- This medicine does not increase drowsiness (when recommended dose is taken) caused by alcohol intake.
- Swallow the tablet with a full glass of water.
- The score line available on the tablet is to help you split the tablet if you have difficulty swallowing it whole.
- Your doctor will tell you for how long you need to take this medicine depending on your case. Make sure to follow your doctor’s recommendations.
How to store Bilastine:
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets
- Do not use beyond the expiry date mentioned on the box
- Do not dispose medication in the wastewater or household waste
- Manufacturer: Bilaxten
- Product form: Tablets
- Ingredients: Bilastine
People also purchased
- Livostin Livostin 0.5 mg Nasal Spray 10 ml33.60 SAR
- Rhinaction Rhinaction Nasal Spray 20 ml39.75 SAR
- Sinoclear Sinoclear Nasal Spray 135 ml56.00 SAR
- Mucosolvan Mucosolvan Forte 30 mg Syrup 250 ml34.90 SAR