Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel 118 mlShare this item
Same Day Delivery
Available for Store Pickup
Menthol 4 % Topical Gel
What Menthol is used for:
This medication is used to treat minor aches and pains of the muscles/joints (such as arthritis, backache, sprains). Menthol is known as a counterirritant. It works by causing the skin to feel cool and then warm. These feelings on the skin distract you from feeling the aches/pains deeper in your muscles and joints.
Do not use If you are allergic to any of the other ingredients in this medicine.
Warnings and precautions:
Before using this product, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to menthol; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history.
Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
Possible side effects:
Stop using the product and seek immediate medical attention if you develop throat tightness or swelling of the eyes, face, lips or tongue, feel faint, or have difficulty breathing. Stop using the product if you develop hives or itching of the face or body.
Other medicines and Menthol:
It may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects. Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your doctor's approval.
How to use Menthol:
This medication is for use on the skin only. Apply to the affected area no more than 3 to 4 times a day.
Wash your hands well after applying unless you are using this medication to treat the hands. Avoid getting this medication in your eyes, nose, or mouth. If you do get the medication in those areas, flush with plenty of water.
Do not apply to skin that is injured or irritated (such as skin that is cut, scraped, sunburned, infected, or has a rash). Do not bandage or tightly wrap the affected area. Doing so may increase the risk of side effects. You may cover the area loosely to protect clothing.
How to store Menthol:
Store at room temperature away from light and moisture. Do not store in the bathroom
- Manufacturer: Biofreeze
- Product form: Gel
- Ingredients: Menthol
Products you might like!
- First Step First-Step Elastic Bandage Brown 7.5 cm Fcs006-26.00 SAR
- Salonpas Salonpas-Hot Patches 1 Pcs11.20 SAR
- Medisana Medisana Journey Neck massager NM870171.35 SAR
- Stresstabs Zinc Stresstabs-Zinc 30 Tab13.70 SAR
- Nexcare Nexcare Heat Patch 1 pcs17.00 SAR
- First Aid Kit Nahdi Hot Bottle Rub Cover 2 Liters25.30 SAR
- Diclac Diclac 75 mg Tablet 20pcs24.85 SAR
- Parafon Parafon Capsule 30pcs25.40 SAR
- Aquamarine Aquamarine Omega3 60 Capsules57.70 SAR
- Solpadeine Solpadeine Capsule 24pcs11.40 SAR
- Movera Movera Sacro Lumbar Support L M-5005170.00 SAR
- deep freeze Deep Freeze Patch 4 Pcs59.50 SAR
- Beurer Beurer Tapping Massager MG55274.85 SAR