How to identify your skin type?
There are five basic types of skin, each type needs special care and a different set of nutrients. You can easily identify your skin type by observing it closely and comparing it with the following results:
Oily skin: Your skin turns shiny with spots and enlarged pores.
Dry skin: Your skin often feels tight, prone to break out and becomes flaky.
Combination skin: Some areas of your skin fit into each of the previous categories and you suffer from oily and dry skin problems at the same time.
Sensitive skin: You have rashes, irritation and sensitivity to certain products.
Normal skin: You have none of these symptoms to a great degree.
Basic Skin Nutrients:
In general the most important nutrients for all types are:
- Keratin: It is a major nutrient, which helps in building up your skin, so taking its supplements can provide a boost to your skin’s health.
- Vitamin A and B: They provide skin protection.
- Copper: It provides the fuel that your skin needs to stay healthy.
Skin types and their needs:
- Unsurprisingly, normal skin is the least problematic type of skin. It can remain healthy with minimal maintenance.
- Dry skin and oily skin both benefit from vitamin A’s gland stabilizing abilities.
- Combination skin needs a good balanced amount of the nutrients mentioned above, keep the oily forehead and nose area clean, while moisturize the dry cheeks and eyes for enjoying a healthy skin.
- Sensitive skin needs a plenty of keratin to maintain the strength of your skin along with a dose of vitamin D, which helps to keep the sensitive skin safe.
Shop The Range of Skin Care Products
- Cetaphil Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser 236 mlSpecial Price 67.28 SAR Regular Price 103.50 SAR
- Bioderma Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Gel Moussant Fragrance Free 200 ml96.60 SAR
- Loreal Loreal Hydra Moisturizer Combination Skin 70 Ml45.90 SAR
- Grow Gummies Grow Biotin 500 mcg 60 Cranberry Gummies192.05 SAR