Priorin has shown significant improvements in hair growth for women who participated in a research study. The empirical evidence indicates that there is a clear decrease in hair loss, better nourishment to the hair and a growth increase.
What are the active ingredients of Priorin? Priorin contains natural active ingredients including the following:
- Millet Extract, a source of the phytosterol miliacin, which increases the activity in key cells in hair.
- Calcium Pantothenate or Vitamin B5 which is an essential vitamin stimulates metabolic activity in human keratinocytes (key cells in hair) and is thus important in the nutritional support of normal hair growth and quality.
- L-cystine one of the anti-aging amino acids that is considered to be the building block of the hair substance keratin.
- Biotin or vitamin B7 is vital for the synthesis of keratin the main component of hair strands. Vitamin E which is extracted from wheat kernel oil.
How Priorin N is used?
Priorin contains capsols that can be easily taken with little water. Adults are advised to take one capsol after each meal and not to exceed three capsols per day. Priorin N is also safe for children over 6 years however, it is recommended not let them have more than one capsol per day. Although improvements starts to show in few weeks period of time, it is strongly advised to continue using priorin for three to six months as hair growth is relatively slow process, and there is a possibility that hair loss comes back if treatment is stopped before the recommended period.
Are there any precautions for using Priorin N?
As Priorin made with natural ingredients there are no precautions to use it. However, if the user is allergic to one of its components he or she should not use it and consult the doctor especially if he or she on other medication.
Is Priorin safe during pregnancy and breast feeding?
There is no records of any side effects of Priorin and it does not affect the mother nor the baby in any way. However, it is advised not to use it during pregnancy or breast feeding as there is no sufficient studies on its implications on the mother or the baby.
- Priorin Priorin shampoo, revitalizing normal and dry hair, 200 ml69.00 SAR
- Priorin Priorin L Liquid Formula, for hair loss, 50 ml a month supply. 126.50 SAR
- Priorin Priorin-N Capsule 60pcs57.70 SAR