Buscopan 10 mg Tablet 20pcs
Home delivery within 2 hours
Free Delivery Above 100.00 SAR
Available for pick-up from the store
Add to Wish List
Buscopan Anti-spasmodic tablets for belly pain - 20 tablets
Buscopan targeted relief from:
- Abdominal pain.
What Hyoscine butyl bromideis used for
- Hyoscine butyl bromide is used to treat cramps (spasms) of the stomach, intestines, and bladder. It may be used to stop spasms prior to radiology imaging.
Do not take Hyoscine butyl bromide
- If you’re allergic to the active substance or any other component of this medicine.
- If you have glaucoma.
- If you have myasthenia gravis (muscle disease).
- If you have or suspect that you have a blocked bowel.
- If you have a condition where your bowel is blocked or does not work properly (paralytic or obstructive ileus).
- If you have an enlarged bowel (megacolon).
- If you have an enlarged prostate gland (for men).
Warnings and precautions
Talk to your doctor about all your medical conditions before taking this medicine including:
- If you have heart problems such as a very fast heart rate (tachycardia).
- If you have an overactive thyroid gland.
- If you have difficulty passing urine.
- If you have constipation.
- If you have a fever.
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
Possible side effects
- Stop using this product and seek immediate medical help if you develop rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Serious side effects:
- Eye problems: pain and vision loss
Other medicines and Hyoscine butyl bromide
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you are taking.
Hyoscine butyl bromide interacts with the following:
- Tetracyclic antidepressants used for depression
- Medicines that control your heartbeat
- Medicines for severe mental illness
- Medicines used for breathing problems (like asthma and COPD)
- Antihistamines used for allergy
How to take Hyoscine butyl bromide
- This medicine is intended for adults and children 6 years and older.
- Take as indicated by your doctor.
- The injection is given as a shot in the muscle or vein.
- The usual dosing is 20 mg, 3-4 times a day.
- In children between 6-12 years, the usual dose is 10 mg 3 times a day.
How to store Hyoscine butyl bromide
- Store at room temperature 68 to 77°F (20 to 25°C).
- Keep this medicine out of reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date stated on the package. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Manufacturer: Buscopan
- Product form: Tablets
- Ingredients: Hyoscine
People also purchased
- Epicogel Epicogel Suspension 125 ml5.15 SAR
- Gaviscon Gaviscon Peppermint Flavor - Tablet 16pcs Pack8.00 SAR
- Gaviscon Gaviscson Oral Suspension Peppermint Flavor - 200ml12.65 SAR
- Tums Tums Extra Strength 750mg 48 Chewable Tablets16.25 SAR