Canesten Vaginal Cream for fungal infections, 20 g
Home delivery within 2 hours
- Canesten Vaginal Cream is a good option for those who are looking for a treatment that works directly at the source of their thrush infection
- The active ingredient in Canesten Vaginal Cream with Applicator is the powerful anti-fungal agent Clotrimazole.
- To apply| pull out the plunger of the applicator until it stops. Open the tube| and attach the applicator to the tube by pressing it firmly in place. Fill the disposable applicator by squeezing the tube carefully. Remove the applicator from the tube| insert it as deeply as possible into the vagina (this is best achieved when lying on your back) and empty the contents by pushing in the plunger. Remove and dispose of the applicator
Canesten Anti-fungal Solution
An effective liquid anti-fungal solution| which contains a broad-spectrum anti-fungal agent| Clotrimazole. It fights against dermatophytes and yeasts associated with fungal infections.
What is Thrush?
Thrush is a common vaginal yeast infection and a type of vaginitis - an inflammation of the vagina that around 75% of women will experience at least once in their lives. Both fungus and bacteria naturally occur in the vagina| but when the balance of fungus increases| it can cause thrush and symptoms such as itchiness| soreness| swelling| discharge| and pain during urination and sex.*
Inserting the vaginal cream is designed to be comfortable and easy| thanks to the convenient applicator. Apply the vaginal cream contained in the applicator directly with the applicator| preferably at night before going to bed. The cream should be inserted deeply into the vagina with the patient lying on her back with legs slightly bent.
How to Prevent Thrush
If you suffer from recurrent thrush| there are a few changes you can make to improve your lifestyle which may help prevent thrush from coming back. Avoid using perfumed products and deodorants in and around your intimate areas| wash and wipe from front to back after going to the toilet| avoid hot baths| and change your underwear after swimming and working out.*
Features and benefits:
- Canesten Vaginal Cream is a broad-spectrum antimycotic| anti-fungal cream with the active ingredient Clotrimazole
- Medicated vaginal treatment that is effective against infections such as vaginal thrush
- Comfortably apply the vaginal cream contained in the applicator deeply into the vagina
- In general| only a single dose is needed to effectively treat infections
- Manufacturer: Canesten
- Product form: Vaginal Cream
- Ingredients: Clotrimazole
- Futuro Futuro DMI Sitz Bath Portable 809069.00 SAR
- Freshdays Freshdays Panty Liner Normal Scented 24 pcs19.37 SAR
- Femfresh Femfresh Deo Spray 125 ml21.85 SAR
- Febella Febella Feminine Wash - Sensitive Roses - 250MlSpecial Price 35.88 SAR Regular Price 44.85 SAR