Carlson Chewable Iron 30 mg 120 Tablets Strawberry
Delivery between Jan 29 - Jan 31. * Delivery charges apply
- Promotes blood health and energy utilization
- Supports optimal wellness
- 30 mg of iron per serving
- Delicious strawberry-flavored chewable
- Potency and quality guaranteed
Promotes blood health
Treatment for Anemia
Promotes energy utilization
120 Chewable Tablets
Chew 2 tablets daily at mealtime
- Iron is an essential mineral and an important component of hemoglobin, a substance in red blood cells that carries oxygen from our lungs to the rest of our body.
- Hemoglobin uses about two-thirds of our body's total iron.
- If we're lacking iron, our body can't produce enough red blood cells, which can affect our oxygen level and make us feel tired.
- Chewable Iron is a convenient way to get the iron we need to help maintain healthy blood.
- Every serving of Chewable Iron in delicious strawberry flavor provides 30 mg of iron to promote healthy blood, energy utilization, and immune function.
Free From Information:
- Blood Health
- Energy Production
- Optimal Wellness
How to use:
- Adults: Chew two tablets daily at mealtime.
Caution & Warnings:
- Accidental overdose or iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Iron from Iron Glycinate Chelate
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Includes 1g Added Sugars|
|Iron (from iron qlycinate chelate)||30 mg|
While Nahdi strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Nahdi.
- Ingredients: Iron
- Product function: Pregnancy & Lactation, Women's Health, For Anemia, Iron Deficiency