Carlson Mother's DHA 500 Mg EPA & Fish Oil 120 Softgels
Delivery between Jan 29 - Jan 31. * Delivery charges apply
- Recent studies have found DHA is especially important during pregnancy and lactation.
- During pregnancy, DHA supports healthy brain function and mood in moms and promotes healthy brain and vision development in growing children.
- When taken after pregnancy, DHA can help enhance the quality of breast milk.
Oemga-3 For Pregnant Women
Prenatal & Fetal Support
Essential for lactating women
Enhance quality of breast milk
Omega-3 (EPA & DHA)
1 softgel once or twice daily
- Just one Mother's DHA soft gel provides 500 mg of DHA.
- And like all Carlson omega-3s, freshness, potency, and purity are guaranteed.
Free From Information:
- Prenatal Support
- Fetal Development
- Immune Health
- Supports healthy brain function and mood in moms
- Promotes healthy brain development and vision in growing children
- May be taken after pregnancy to enhance breast milk quality
- 500 mg of DHA in a single soft gel
- IFOS certified
- Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed.
How to use:
- Pregnant Women and Lactating Mothers: Take one soft gel once or twice daily at mealtime.
The Most Important Health Benefits of EPA and DHA
- Support cognitive function
- Enhance nerve transmission
- Protect neuron lifespan
- Found in high amounts in the retina
- Important for optimal vision health
EPA and DHA help maintain:
- A healthy, stable heart
- Healthy blood vessels and circulation
- Arterial wall elasticity
- Healthy normal triglyceride levels
EPA and DHA promote:
- Healthy joints
- Comfortable movement
EPA and DHA support:
- Healthy, balanced immune responses
EPA and DHA help:
- Keep skin healthy and vibrant
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vitamin E (as natural d-alpha tocopherol), Fish Oil Concentrate, Total Omega-3s, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||6.7 mg|
|Norwegian Fish Oil Concentrate||1 g|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids*||640 mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)*||500 mg|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)*||100 mg|
While Nahdi strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Nahdi.
- Ingredients: Omega 3, Vitamin E
- Product function: Brain & Memory Health, Heart Health, Pregnancy & Lactation, Women's Health