Clasgen 0.5 Mg/Ml Eye Drop 30 Pcs 0.4 Ml
Home delivery within 2 hours
Free Delivery Above 100.00 SAR
Available for pick-up from the store
Add to Wish List
- Clasgen eye drops are used as a treatment for dry eye syndrome because they contain theactive ingredient cyclosporine.
- This drug has been officially approved to treat dry eye syndrome
- and get rid of corneal ulcers, as the drops stimulate and increase the secretion of tears in
- patients with dry eye syndrome.
How To Use:
- The product is characterized by ease of use, as Clasgen sterile eye drops consist of single-use units (droppers)
- To ensure that the dropper does not contaminate or contaminate the eye.
- It does not need to be shaken before use, and the colorless liquid is designed with
- nanotechnology, free of preservatives.
Warnings and precautions:
- Do not touch the dropper with any surface, including hands and eyes.
- Contamination of the dropper may lead to an eye infection.
- Do not use this medicine while wearing contact lenses.
- Contact lenses should be taken off and put on only 15 minutes after putting in the drops.
- Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to cyclosporine.
- There is not enough information about giving this drop during pregnancy or lactation.
- You should consult a doctor in these cases before using it.
- The active ingredient is cyclosporine
- Manufacturer: Clasgen
- Product form: Drops
- Ingredients: cyclosporine