Contour Next Blood Glucose Monitor + Strips 50 pcs
Second-ChanceTM Sampling allows more blood to help prevent wasting test strips and saves money.
Simple, on-screen messages in English or 12 other languages.
MULTIPULSETM accuracy technology evaluates the sample multiple times through seven pulses to ensure accurate results. No CodingTM technology means one less step in the testing process and eliminates errors due to user miscoding.
How to use:
Wash and dry your hands. Prepare the lancing device. Check the use by date on the test strip container. Insert the test strip into the meter in the direction
of the arrows.
The meter turns on and beeps. When the blood drop symbol flashes, perform a fingerstick with the lancing device. Gently squeeze your finger to assist the blood
This helps you get a blood drop. Touch the blood drop to the front edge of the test strip. The test result appears on the display. Remove and discard the used test strip.
After a successful test, the meter turns itself off 5 seconds after the test strip is removed.
Warning and cautions:
• Use only the same meter model test strips.
• Use the test strip immediately after removing it from the test strip container.
• Do not apply blood or control solution to the test strip before inserting it into the meter.
• Close the test strip container tightly immediately after removing a test strip to protect the test strips from humidity.
• Store the unused test strips in their original test strip container with the cap closed.
• Check the use by date on the test strip container. Do not use the test strips after that date.
• Store the test strip container and meter in a cool, dry place such as a bedroom.
• Refer to the test strip package insert for test strip storage and system operating conditions.