Daflon 500 mg Tablet 30pcs
Home delivery within 2 hours
Free Delivery Above 100.00 SAR
Available for pick-up from the store
Add to Wish List
Diosmin is used to:
- Relieve of symptoms associated with chronic venous insufficiency (poor flow of venous blood).
- Treat symptoms of acute hemorrhoidal attack.
Do not take Diosmin:
- If you’re allergic to Diosmin, other flavonoids or any other component of this medicine.
Warnings and precautions:
- Talk to your doctor about all your medical conditions before taking this medicine including:
- If you have liver problems.
- If you have kidney problems.
- If the hemorrhoid symptoms persist for more than 15 days, talk to your doctor.
Possible side effects:
- Stop using this product and seek immediate medical help if you develop rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Common side effects:
Other medicines and Diosmin:
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you are taking.
How to take Diosmin :
- This medicine is intended for adults only.
- Take as indicated by your doctor.
- Take with a meal.
- For venous insufficiency: 1 tablet at midday and 1 tablet in the evening.
- Hemorrhoidal attack: 6 tablets per day for 4 days, and then 4 tablets per day for the next 3 days.
How to store Diosmin :
- Store at room temperature 68 to 77°F (20 to 25°C).
- Keep this medicine out of reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date stated on the package.
- The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Manufacturer: Daflon
- Product form: Tablets
- Ingredients: Diosmin
People also purchased
- Divido Divido 75 mg Capsule 20pcs30.65 SAR
- Procto Glyvenol Procto Glyvenol Suppository 10pcs15.25 SAR
- Procto Glyvenol Procto Glyvenol Cream 30 gm20.25 SAR
- Doxivenil Doxivenil 500 mg 30 Capsules28.65 SAR