Daktarin Cream 30 gm
Home delivery within 2 hours
Free Delivery Above 100.00 SAR
Available for pick-up from the store
Add to Wish List
- Daktarin cream is a medicine used to treat athlete's foot.
- Tinea (a skin disease is a fungal infection that affects the skin and is in the form of red, white or brown spots that affect some areas of the body such as the neck and shoulders, and the organ may move to the rest of the body).
- Ringworm (a skin infection characterized by reddish or brownish patches on the skin that are less discolored in the center giving the appearance of a ring), and candidiasis caused by fungi
- Candida is a yeast-type fungus and is the most common cause of infections among fungi.
Warnings and precautions:
- Tell your doctor about all of your health conditions before using this drug.
- If you are allergic to the active ingredients or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- The expiry date mentioned on the carton.
How To Use:
- This medicine is intended for adults and children.
- Take this drug as directed by your doctor.
- This medicine is for use on the skin only.
- Miconazole Nitrate 2%
- Manufacturer: Daktarin
- Product form: Cream
- Ingredients: Miconazole
Products you might like!
- Betazol Betazol Cream 30 gm13.60 SAR
- Cytarose Cytarose Antiseptic Foaming Solution 250 ml74.75 SAR
- Dexa Dexa Cream 30 gm25.30 SAR
- Dicoflor Dicoflor elle med 7 Vaginal Capsules86.00 SAR