Dansetron 4 mg/2 ml Ampoules 5 pcs
Home delivery within 2 hours
Free Delivery Above 100.00 SAR
Available for pick-up from the store
Add to Wish List
- Dansetron ampoules contain a medicine called Ondansetron.
- Ondansetron belongs to a group of medicines called anti-emetics.
How To Use:
- Dansetron ampoules are normally given by a nurse or doctor.
- The usual adult dose is 8mg given by a slow injection into your vein or muscle , just before your treatment , and another 8mg twelve hours later.
Caution & Warnings:
- Don't take Dansetron.
- If you are taking apomorphine.
- If you are allerigic to Ondansetron.
- Ondansetron (as hydrochloride dihydrate )
- Manufacturer: Dansetron
- Product form: Ampoules
- Ingredients: Ondansetron Hcl
- Product function: Anti-Emetic