Deflat Oral Drop 30 ml
Home delivery within 2 hours
Simethicone 40 mg/ 1ml Drops
What Simethicone is used for:
- Simethicone is indicated for the relief of painful symptoms as: sensation of pressure, fullness in the epigastrium and intestinal spasm – due to excessive accumulation of gases that may be formed in the digestive tract
Do not use Simethicone:
- If You have Ileus disease.
- If You have Obstructive gastrointestinal disorders.
Warnings and precautions:
- No special precautionary measures are necessary.
Possible side effects:
- Stop using the product and seek immediate medical attention if you develop throat tightness or swelling of the eyes, face, lips or tongue, feel faint, or have difficulty breathing.
- Stop using the product if you develop hives or itching of the face or body.
Other medicines and Simethicone:
- No interactions with other agents have been reported.
- Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
How to use Simethicone:
- Infants (less than 2 years): Half a dropperful (½ ml or 10 drops approx.) equivalent to 20 mg simethicone, four times daily after meals and at bedtime.
- Children (2-12 years): One dropperful (1 ml or 20 drops approx.) equivalent to 40 mg simethicone, four times daily after meals and at bedtime.
- For diagnostic purposes (endoscopic, radiological or sonographic investigations), drops is given as following: 50 drops 3-4 times a day on the two preceding days, and 50 drops each when fasting on the morning of the day of investigation and immediately before the investigation.
- For infants and children, it is not recommended to exceed 240 mg/day, except under the advice and supervision of a physician.
- It is recommended to take one tablet four times daily after meals and at bedtime.
- Tablets are to be chewed well before being swallowed alone or with some water.
- For diagnostic purposes (endoscopic, radiological or sonographic investigations), tablets can be given in the recommended dosage for 2 – 3 days before the day of examination, additional tablet on the day of examination is recommended.
- The maximum recommended dose for adults is 500 mg in 24 hours unless directed by doctor.
How to store Simethicone:
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store below 30 C.
- Do not use after the expiry date which is stated on the label.
- The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Manufacturer: Deflat
- Product form: Drops
- Ingredients: Simethicone
- Pico Pico Oral Drop 30 ml6.45 SAR
- Fleet Fleet Enema 66.6 ml Children9.75 SAR
- Enterogermina Enterogermina 2 Billion Probiotics 10 Drinkable Bottles74.80 SAR
- Ezilax Ezilax Syrup 300 ml18.45 SAR
- Tegalax Tegalax Micro-Enema Gel 5 Tubes x 15 gm66.70 SAR
- Panadol Panadol-Extend 665 mg Tablet 18pcs10.30 SAR
- Riagesic Riagesic Oral Drop 15 ml5.65 SAR
- Fevadol Fevadol 100 mg Suppository 10pcs7.95 SAR
- Fevadol Fevadol-Sf Syrup 145 ml10.05 SAR
- Prof Prof Suspension 100 ml6.45 SAR