Devilbiss Sleepcube Plus Standard Cpap With Smartflex
• DeVilbiss Healthcare introduces SmartFlex to the SleepCube Standard Plus increasing comfort and adherence to the therapy by reducing the pressure when the patient is exhaling. SmartFlex has three settings and each setting reduces the CPAP pressure by 1 cm H2O during exhalation. SmartFlex can be used for the ramp period to enable the patient to go to sleep easier or for the whole night. If an apnea, hypopnea or a snore is detected the SmartFlex will turn off and will only resume once events are no longer detected.
• Flow Rounding.
• Flow Rounding is a feature that changes the slope of the pressure waveform during the transition from prescription pressure to the SmartFlex setting and vice-versa.
• This enables a smooth transition and the chances of waking the patient are reduced.
• There are 5 levels of Flow Rounding with level 1 having the steepest slope and quickest transition and level 5 having the gentlest slope and slowest transition.
• These settings should be adjusted for optimal patient comfort.
• SmartCode is a simple, inexpensive yet effective way to remotely track compliance data. SmartCode is an alpha-numeric code that is shown on the display of the SleepCube. This code and an internet connection or SmartLink 2.0 software is all that is needed to access the patients’ information.
• The codes provide summary data for the Last Day, 7 Days, 30 Days, 90 Days or Cumulative. SmartCode is available in every DeVilbiss SleepCube system.
• 1.18 kg.
• Maximum power consumption:
• 65 W from AC power source.
• Electrical requirements:
• 100 - 240 VAC, 5060 Hz.
How to use:
Warning and cautions: