Doxivenil 500 mg 30 Capsules
Home delivery within 2 hours
Free Delivery Above 100.00 SAR
Available for pick-up from the store
Add to Wish List
What calcium dobesilate is used for:
Calcium dobesilate is indicated for the treatment of:
- Microangiopathies, in particular diabetic retinopathy
- Clinical signs of chronic venous insufficiency in the lower limbs (pain, cramps, paresthesia, oedema, stasis dermatosis), as adjuvant in superficial thrombophlebitis
- Hemorrhoidal syndrome, microcirculation disorders of arteriovenous origin.
Do not use calcium dobesilate:
- if you are allergic to calcium dobesilate or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
Warnings and precautions:
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking calcium dobesilate.
- In very rare cases, the administration of calcium dobesilate may cause agranulocytosis.
- Calcium dobesilate may induce severe allergic reactions (anaphylactic reaction or shock) with symptoms like skin reactions, fever, breathing difficulty or dizziness. In this case you must stop the treatment immediately and inform your doctor.
- Please inform your doctor as well if you suffer from kidney disease, especially if you require dialysis, as your dose might be reduced.
Possible side effects:
- Stop using the product and seek immediate medical attention if you develop throat tightness or swelling of the eyes, face, lips or tongue, feel faint, or have difficulty breathing.
- Stop using the product if you develop hives or itching of the face or body.
Other medicines and calcium dobesilate:
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking/using, have recently taken/used or might take/use any other medicines.
- So far, there have been no confirmed cases of interaction with other medicines.
How to use calcium dobesilate:
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you.
- Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
The recommended dose is:
- Generally, 500 to 1000 mg - 1 capsule once or twice a day.
- Dosage should be adapted individually according to the severity of the case. Treatment duration, which is generally between a few weeks and several months, depends on the disease and its evolution.
How to store calcium dobesilate:
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton and blister after "EXP" [expiry date].
- The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Store below 25°C. Store in the original package.
- Manufacturer: Doxivenil
- Product form: Capsules
- Ingredients: Calcium Dobesilate
People also purchased
- Divido Divido 75 mg Capsule 20pcs30.65 SAR
- Procto Glyvenol Procto Glyvenol Suppository 10pcs15.25 SAR
- Procto Glyvenol Procto Glyvenol Cream 30 gm20.25 SAR
- Hy Fiber Hy Fiber 15 Sachets Liquid Fibers172.50 SAR