The most common symptom of dry eye syndrome are:
Burning, pain and redness in the eyes.
Other common symptoms include watery tearing or stringy mucus in the eyes.
You may ﬁnd that your eyes get tired faster than they used to or that you have difﬁculty reading or sitting at the computer for long periods.
The feeling of having sand your eyes and blurry vision are common.
You need a well-balanced diet with enough protein and vitamins to keep your eyes healthy.
TAKE AN ORAL ANTIHISTAMINE MEDICATION:
Eye drops that increase your eye moisture are among the most common treatments for dry eye syndrome.
USE OMEGA-3 ESSENTIAL FATTY ACID SUPPLEMENTS:
Recommended to enhance the oil content of the eye. Usually, people need to take these supplements regularly for at least three months to see an improvement.
DRUGS TO FIGHT INFECTION:
Your doctor may prescribe an antibiotic cream if your skin has a bacterial infection, an open sore or cracks. He or she may recommend taking oral antibiotics for a short time to treat an infection
ORAL DRUGS THAT CONTROL INFLAMMATION:
For more-severe cases, your doctor may prescribe oral corticosteroids. These drugs are effective but cannot be used long term because of potential serious side effects. So need to be taken as prescriped.
- Systane Systane-Ultra Ud Eye Drop 30pcs 0.7 ml47.80 SAR
- Artelac Artelac Advanced 0.2% Eye Drop 30 Pcs74.00 SAR
- Hyfresh Hyfresh 2 mg Eye Drop 10 ml34.15 SAR
- Marnys Marnys Omega 3 Salamon Oil Forte 60 Capsules130.00 SAR
- Stromega Stromega Omega 3 Fish Oil 900 mg 60 Capsules195.00 SAR
- Jp Omega-3 JP Omega 3 Fish Oil 567 mg 30 Capsules60.00 SAR
- Vitabiotics Vitabiotics Aquamarine Omega 3 Fish Oil 60 Capsules57.70 SAR
- Jamieson Jamieson Omega 3 Salmon Oil 90 Softgels142.00 SAR
- Omegalight Omegalight Chewable Gel Drops 60 Piece207.00 SAR
* Before beginning any type of treatment regimen. Always consult with a licensed healthcare professional for a specific medical advice about diagnosis or treatments, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any Special medical condition.