Duphalac Oral Solution 300 ml
Duphalac is a clear, viscous liquid, colourless to brownish yellow solution for oral administration. Duphalac provides gentle and effective relief of constipation.
Should be taken:
• When soft stool is considered of medical benefit e.g. haemorrhoids or post-colonic/anal surgery.
• Suffering from portal systemic encephalopathy PSE.
How to use:
Always take Duphalac oral solution exactly as your doctor has advised. Duphalac oral solution can be taken diluted or undiluted. Take your dose of lactulose in one swallow, do not hold the solution in your mouth for any length of time.
Warning and cautions:
Do not take Duphalac oral solution:
• If you are hypersensitive allergic to lactose or to any of the excipients of Duphalac oral solution.
• If you suffer from galactosaemia.
• If you suffer from bowel obstruction.