Duspatalin 200 mg Capsule 30pcs
Home delivery within 2 hours
Free Delivery Above 100.00 SAR
Available for pick-up from the store
Mebeverine 200 mg modified-release capsules*
What Mebeverine is used for
Mebeverine helps to relax the muscles of the gastro-intestinal tract (gut). It is used in conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome and similar problems such as chronic irritable colon, spastic constipation, mucous colitis and spastic colitis.
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a very common condition which causes spasm and pain in the gut or intestine.
The intestine is a long muscular tube which food passes down so it can be digested. If the intestine goes into spasm and squeezes too tightly, you get pain. The way this medicine works is by relieving the spasm, pain and other symptoms of IBS.
Do not take Mebeverine
- If you are allergic to Mebeverine or to any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
Warnings and precautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Mebeverine if you:
- Have developed new symptoms or your symptoms have become worse.
- Have liver or kidney problems.
Possible side effects
These include allergic reactions may occur, such as skin reactions, inflamed or reddened skin, swelling, hives, itching or skin rashes.
Other medicines and Mebeverine
Mebeverine is not known to interact with other medicines but you should tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines.
How to take Mebeverine
- Try to take the tablet 20 minutes before a meal - some people find their symptoms to be strongest after they have eaten.
- Swallow the tablet whole with water.
- Do not chew the tablet.
Adults (including the elderly):
- The recommended dose is one tablet three times a day. Do not take more than three tablets per day.
- The number of tablets you take may be lowered if your symptoms improve.
Children and adolescents:
Mebeverine is not recommended for use in children and adolescents below 18 years of age.
How to store Mebeverine
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton or label after EXP. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Store this medicine in a dry place below 30oC and protect from light.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines you no longer use. These measures will help protect the environment.
* Dosage form and route of administration of Mebeverine 200 mg modified-release capsules should be prescribed according to therapeutic indication and disease severity of each individual patient.
- Manufacturer: Duspatalin
- Product form: Capsules
- Ingredients: Mebeverine
People also purchased
- Gaviscon Gaviscon Peppermint Flavor - Tablet 16pcs Pack8.00 SAR
- Gaviscon Gaviscson Oral Suspension Peppermint Flavor - 200ml12.65 SAR
- Tums Tums Extra Strength 750mg 48 Chewable Tablets16.25 SAR
- Pantomax Pantomax 20 mg Tablet 15pcs19.70 SAR