- Burning in the stomach or upper abdomen
- Abdominal pain
- Bloating (full feeling)
- Belching and gas
- Nausea and vomitin
- Acidic taste
Avoid large meals and decrease dietary fat intake.
- Avoid acidic foods (citrus- and tomato-based products), caffeinated beverages, chocolate, onions, garlic and peppermint.
- Avoid lying down within 3 to 4 hours after a meal.
- Elevate the head of the bed 10 to 20 cm (4 to 8 inches)
- Stop smoking.
USE ANTACID (ACID NEUTRALIZING MEDICATIONS):
Antacids are a class of medicines that neutralize acid in the stomach. which act to counteract stomach acid and make its pH more neutral.
USE MEDICATIONS THAT BLOCK ACID 'PUMPS Proton Pump Inhibitors :
PPIs are a class of medicines that reduce the production of acid by the stomach
USE ANTI-FLATULANCE MEDICATIONS :
Medications that contains ingredients which may provide some relief by reducing intestinal gas.
- Gaviscon Gaviscon Advance Oral Suspension -Peppermint Flavor 300ml25.35 SAR
* Before beginning any type of treatment regimen. Always consult with a licensed healthcare professional for a specific medical advice about diagnosis or treatments, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any Special medical condition.