- Burning in the stomach or upper abdomen
- Abdominal pain
- Bloating (full feeling)
- Belching and gas
- Nausea and vomitin
- Acidic taste
Avoid large meals and decrease dietary fat intake.
- Avoid acidic foods (citrus- and tomato-based products), caffeinated beverages, chocolate, onions, garlic and peppermint.
- Avoid lying down within 3 to 4 hours after a meal.
- Elevate the head of the bed 10 to 20 cm (4 to 8 inches)
- Stop smoking.
USE ANTACID (ACID NEUTRALIZING MEDICATIONS):
Antacids are a class of medicines that neutralize acid in the stomach. which act to counteract stomach acid and make its pH more neutral.
USE MEDICATIONS THAT BLOCK ACID 'PUMPS Proton Pump Inhibitors :
PPIs are a class of medicines that reduce the production of acid by the stomach
USE ANTI-FLATULANCE MEDICATIONS :
Medications that contains ingredients which may provide some relief by reducing intestinal gas.
- Gaviscon Gaviscon Advance Oral Suspension -Peppermint Flavor 300ml25.35 SAR
- Gaviscon Gaviscon Double Action Liquid - 300ml20.90 SAR
- Tums Tums Extra Strength 750mg 48 Chewable Tablets16.25 SAR
- Rennie Rennie Fast & Effective Antacids chewable tab 489.30 SAR
- Gaviscon Gaviscon Double Action Chewable Tablets 32 Pack17.60 SAR
- Aero-Digest Aero-Digest Capsule 24pcs69.00 SAR
- Digestica Digestica Capsule 30 P79.00 SAR
- Digestal Digestal 30 Caps74.75 SAR
- Digesticare Digestcare Syrup 125 ml90.85 SAR
- ArkoPharma Arkopharma-Charbon Capsule 45 pcs19.40 SAR
- Peptazol Peptazol 15 mg Capsule 14pcs19.50 SAR
- Omiz Omiz 20 mg Capsule 14pcs45.95 SAR
- Lanzor Lanzor 15 mg Capsule 30pcs49.25 SAR
- Gastrozole Gastrozole 20 mg Capsule 14pcs41.35 SAR
* Before beginning any type of treatment regimen. Always consult with a licensed healthcare professional for a specific medical advice about diagnosis or treatments, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any Special medical condition.