Ecodenta Black Whitenning Mouthwash 500 Ml
Home delivery within 2 hours
This ecodenta innovative mouthwash with oak charcoal is specially created for daily teeth cleaning and to give the effective teeth whitening effect. The oak charcoal and salts ingredients present in it have anti-plaque properties. Peppermint oil present in it gives a long-lasting freshness, and the sodium fluoride prevents the teeth against caries. This liquid dispenser will make it very easy to use. The mouthwash does not contain preservatives and alcohol. This mouthwash will prevent the yellowing of teeth and foul smell. And the best part is this transparent mouthwash turns into black color when you shake it. The enormous surface area of Activated charcoals is dotted with the numerous crannies and nooks which draw in and trap the toxic particles and substances including stains on our teeth.
- Approved by the dentist.
- Super plus natural oral care.
- Extraordinary whitening mouthwash.
- Mint oil Oak Charcoal salts offer exceptionally long-lasting freshness and protection against plaque.
- Mint flavor.
- Minimal waste style dispenser.
- Kills germs effectively.
- Developed for daily teeth cleaning.
- 95% of the ingredients present in it is of natural origin.
- Remove stains.
- Naturally whitens teeth.
How to use:
- Shake well before using. Start by using it directly from the dispenser.
- Take the bottle in hand and press it slowly.
- After mouthwash, rinse it for around 10-20 seconds. Dont swallow it. And spit it out in the basin.
- Afterwards, there is no need to clean the mouth with water.
- Refrain from rinsing the mouth with water after you are done using the mouthwash.
- Do not eat, rinse, or smoke for thirty minutes after using a mouthwash.
- If you do so, it will diminish the benefits of the mouthwash.
- You can rinse every time for 2 to 3 minutes after you brush your teeth or eat.
Caution & Warnings:
- It is recommended to consult with a dentist about the mouth rinse to meet the needs of your mouth.
- Not for children under 3 years. For children below the age of 6 use a very small portion. Children should use it under adult supervision.
- Make sure the cap is closed properly.
- Keep it away from heat and fire.
- Seek instant medical attention if you observe any symptoms of an allergic reaction.
- It is not recommended if you have any gum disease or mouth ulcer.
- Keep it away from children.
- Swallowing among children may lead to liver failure, mouthwash overdose, and gastrointestinal damage.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- If you are using any other products containing fluoride, please visit your dentist or your doctor.
- Mint essential oil.
- Oak charcoal.
- Polysorbate 20
- Sodium Pyrophosphate
- Ethylhexylglycerin 1
- Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate
- Charcoal Powder
- Mentha Arvensis (Mint) Oil
- Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate
- Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Sodium Saccharin
- Citric Acid
- Manufacturer: Ecodenta
- Product form: Mouthwash
- Papermints Papermints Mouth Strips Fresh Mint 24 pcs9.00 SAR
- Papermints Papermints Mouth Strips Fresh Strawberry 24 pcs9.00 SAR
- Orex Orex Dental Floss Waxed With Floride 50 m8.90 SAR
- Natura Siberica Natura Siberica Shower Gel Firming Skin Anti-Stress 400 ml15.95 SAR