Edarbyclor 40 Mg/25 Mg 28 Tablets
Home delivery within 2 hours
Free Delivery Above 100.00 SAR
Available for pick-up from the store
Add to Wish List
- Edarbyclor is a prescription medicine that contains azilsartan medoxomil, an angiotensin receptor blocker(ARB) and chlorthalidone, a water pill (diuretic).
Edarbyclor is used to treat high blood pressure(hypertension):
- When one medicine to lower your high blood pressure is not enough
- As the first medicine to lower your high blood pressure if your doctor decides you are likely to need more than one medicine.
- It is not known if Edarbyclor is safe and effective in children under 18 years of age.
How To Use:
- Take Edarbyclor exactly as your doctor tells you to.
- Your doctor will tell you how much Edarbyclor to take and when to take it.
- Your doctor may prescribe other medicines for you to take along with Edarbyclor to treat your high blood pressure.
- Edarbyclor can be taken with or without food.
Caution & Warnings:
Before you take Edarbyclor, tell your doctor:
- If you have been told that you have abnormal body salt (electrolytes) levels in your blood.
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
- If you have heart problems or stroke.
- If you are vomiting or have diarrhea.
- If you have gout.
- If you take more Edarbyclor than you should
- If you take too much Edarbyclor and have symptoms of low blood pressure (hypotension) and dizziness, callyour doctor for advice.
If you forgot to take Edarbyclor:
- If you miss a dose, take it later in the same day.
- Do not take more than 1 dose of Edarbyclor in a day.
- Azilsartan medoxomil and Chlorthalidone.
- Manufacturer: Edarbyclor
- Product form: Tablets
- Ingredients: Azilsartan
- Product function: Anti-Hypertensive