Epicogel Suspension 125 ml
Home delivery within 2 hours
Dried aluminum hydroxide gel 8.1 g in 100 ml / Magnesium hydroxide 2 g in 100 ml /
Oxethazaine 0.2 g in 100 ml – 100, 125, 180, 200 ml Oral suspension
What is Dried aluminum hydroxide gel/ Magnesium hydroxide/ Oxethazaine used for:
- This product is used for the fast relief of heartburn and other symptoms associated with multiple gastrointestinal problems.
- like indigestion, increased stomach acidity, gastritis (inflammation of the stomach due to acidity),
- peptic ulcer (open sores that form in your upper gastrointestinal tract) and esophagitis (inflammation of the esophagus).
Do not take Dried aluminum hydroxide gel/ Magnesium hydroxide/ Oxethazaine:
- If you are allergic to Dried aluminum hydroxide gel, magnesium hydroxide, oxethazaine,
- or any of the ingredients in this medicine. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had.
- If you are taking oral antibiotics of the tetracyclines type (used to treat some bacterial infections).
- If you have kidney problems.
Warnings & Precautions:
- Stop the medication right away and talk to your doctor or pharmacist
- if you develop allergic reactions such as shortness of breath, skin rash,
- swelling of the face or neck, decreased blood pressure and dizziness.
- Talk to your doctor if your symptoms are getting worse or are not improving.
- Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine if you are dehydrated (severe loss of fluids) or
- If you have kidney problems including kidney stones.
- Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine if you are a regular alcohol drinker.
- Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant or planning on getting pregnant.
- Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine if you are following a diet to lower your magnesium levels.
- It is recommended that you do not use this medicine for more than two weeks. Talk to your doctor if your symptoms persist.
- Avoid drinking coffee or alcohol, eating fatty or spicy foods and smoking in order to help your medicine in reducing acidity and its associated symptoms.
Possible side effects:
- Possible side effects include allergic reactions (like rash, itching swelling),
- vomiting, diarrhea, nausea, headache, constipation and muscle weakness.
Other medicines and Dried aluminum hydroxide gel/ Magnesium hydroxide/ Oxethazaine:
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medications
- including prescription medicines, over the counter medicines, herbals, vitamins and supplements.
- If you are taking digoxin (used to treat some heart problems).
- If you are taking iron supplements.
- If you are taking pazopanib (used to treat some types of cancer).
- If you are taking fluoroquinolones or tetracyclines (types of antibiotics used to treat bacterial infections).
- If you are taking citric acid or ascorbic acid.
How to take Dried aluminum hydroxide gel/ Magnesium hydroxide/ Oxethazaine:
- Recommended dose is 1 to 2 teaspoons orally 15 minutes 4 times before meals and at bedtime.
- Make sure to shake the suspension well before use.
How to store Dried aluminum hydroxide gel/ Magnesium hydroxide/ Oxethazaine:
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets
- Store medication at room temperature (below 30 °C).
- Do not use beyond the expiry date mentioned on the box
- Keep medication in its original pack to protect it from moisture and light
- Do not dispose medication in the wastewater or household waste
- Manufacturer: Epicogel
- Product form: Suspension
- Ingredients: Dimethicone Susp
- Spasmotalin Spasmotalin 100 mg Tablet 20pcs9.80 SAR
- Hy Fiber Hy Fibers 15 Sachets Liquid Fibers172.50 SAR
- Buscopan Buscopan 10 mg Tablet 20pcs11.65 SAR
- Panadrex Panadrex 500 mg Tablet 24pcs3.90 SAR
- Fevadol Fevadol-Extra Tablet 20pcs5.80 SAR
- Ezilax Ezilax Syrup 300 ml18.45 SAR
- Digestica Digestica Capsule 30 P79.00 SAR
- Digesticare Digestcare Syrup 125 ml90.85 SAR
- Diabetone Diabetone Vitamins & Minerals 30 Capsules20.40 SAR
- Bio-Fiber Bio Fiber 60 Tablets62.00 SAR