Erecta 100 mg Tablet 4pcs
Home delivery within 2 hours
Sildenafil 100 mg film-coated tablets
What Sildenafil is used for:
- Sildenafil is a treatment for adult men with erectile dysfunction, sometimes known as impotence.
- This is when a man cannot get, or keep a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Do not use Sildenafil:
- If you are allergic to sildenafil or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- If you are taking medicines called nitrates, as the combination may lead to a dangerous fall in your blood pressure.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking any of these medicines which are often given for relief of angina pectoris (or “chest pain”).
- If you are not certain, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are using any of the medicines known as nitric oxide donors such as amyl nitrite (“poppers”), as the combination may also lead to a dangerous fall in your blood pressure.
- If you are taking riociguat. This drug is used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (i.e., high blood pressure in the lungs) and chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension.
- If you have a severe heart or liver problem.
- If you have recently had a stroke or a heart attack, or if you have low blood pressure.
- If you have certain rare inherited eye diseases (such as retinitis pigmentosa).
- If you have ever had loss of vision due to non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy
Warnings and precautions:
- Talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse before taking sildenafil
- If you have sickle cell anemia (an abnormality of red blood cells), leukemia (cancer of blood cells), multiple myeloma (cancer of bone marrow).
- If you have a deformity of your penis or Peyronie’s Disease.
- If you have problems with your heart. Your doctor should carefully check whether your heart can take the additional strain of having sex.
- If you currently have a stomach ulcer, or a bleeding problem (such as hemophilia).
- If you experience sudden decrease or loss of vision, stop taking sildenafil and contact your doctor immediately.
- You should not use sildenafil with any other oral or local treatments for erectile dysfunction.
Possible side effects:
- Stop using the product and seek immediate medical attention if you develop throat tightness or swelling of the eyes, face, lips or tongue, feel faint, or have difficulty breathing. Stop using the product if you develop hives or itching of the face or body.
Other medicines and Sildenafil:
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines.
- sildenafil tablets may interfere with some medicines, especially those used to treat chest pain.
- In the event of a medical emergency, you should tell your doctor, pharmacist or nurse that you have taken sildenafil and when you did.
- Do not take sildenafil with other medicines unless your doctor tells you that you can.
- You should not take sildenafil if you are taking
- medicines called nitrates, as the combination of these medicines may lead to a dangerous fall in your blood pressure.
- any of the medicines known as nitric oxide donors such as amyl nitrite (“poppers”) as the combination may also lead to a dangerous fall in your blood pressure.
- medicines known as protease inhibitors, such as for the treatment of HIV, your doctor may start you on the lowest dose (25 mg)
- alpha-blocker therapy for the treatment of high blood pressure or prostate enlargement may experience dizziness or light-headedness, which may be caused by low blood pressure upon sitting or standing up quickly.
How to use Sildenafil:
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you.
- Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure. The recommended starting dose is 50 mg.
- You should not take sildenafil more than once a day.
How to store Sildenafil:
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 30°C. Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton and blister after EXP.
- The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Store in the original package, in order to protect from moisture.
- Manufacturer: Erecta
- Product form: Tablets
- Ingredients: Sildenafil