Ezipan Syrup 100 ml
Home delivery within 2 hours
Ivy and thyme leaf extract 100ml
What Ivy and thyme leaf extract is used for:
- It is an herbal medicinal product that contains ivy leaf extract used as an expectorant in case of productive cough for adults, adolescents and children from 2 years of age.
- It facilitate expectoration and relaxed exhausting spasmodic cough by clearing airways,
- this syrup also relieves the shortness of breath associated with bronchitis.
- It contains thyme that has anti-infective properties.
- A combination of thyme and ivy leaves should decrease cough by 68.7%.
Do not take Ivy and thyme leaf extract if:
- If you are allergic to ivy leafs, to plants of the Araliaceae (ivy) family or allergic to thyme
- Children under 2 years of age because of the risk of worsening of respiratory symptoms
Warnings & Precautions:
- Tell your doctor of pharmacist:
- If difficulty in breathing, fever, or purulent (pus containing) sputum occurs
- If the symptoms do not improve within 7 days of the use of the medicine
- You are taking other medicines that suppress cough (opiate antitussives such as codeine or dextromethorphan).
- If you have stomach problems (gastritis, stomach ulcer)
- If you suffer from renal insufficiency or hepatic impairment
Possible Side Effects:
Other medicines and Ivy and thyme leaf extract:
- Thyme might slow blood clotting.
- Taking thyme along with medications that also slow clotting might increase the chances of bruising and bleeding.
- Some medications that slow blood clotting include aspirin, Clopidogrel,heparin, warfarinand others.
How to take Ivy and thyme leaf extract:
- For adults: the usual dose is 7.5-10 ml three times daily
- For children older than 6 years: the usual dose is 5 three times daily
- Each 100 ml contains 1 gram of dried thyme leaf extract and 0.7 grams of dried ivy leaf extract.
- Use the enclosed measuring cup for correct dosage.
- It is taken undiluted and regardless of meals.
- If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- During the day you should drink plenty of water or other warm caffeine-free beverages in the period taking it.
How to store Ivy and thyme leaf extract:
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the packaging after “EXP”.
- The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- The medicinal product can be used 6 weeks after opening the bottle.
- Any unused medicinal product or waste material should be disposed of in accordance with the local requirements.
- Manufacturer: Ezipan
- Product form: Syrup
- Ingredients: Ivy Leaves Extract
- Product function: Mucolytic
- Strepsils Strepsils Lozenges Sore Throat 36 Pcs35.00 SAR
- Septofort Septofort Lozenges Ginger&Honey&Lemon 2 mg 24 Pcs34.00 SAR
- Panadol Panadol Cold&Flu Vapor Release 10Sachets15.50 SAR
- Clarinase Clarinase Repetabs, 5 mg/120 mg, for allergy & common cold17.20 SAR
- Levozal Levozal 5 mg Tablet 20 Piece19.40 SAR
- Neorin Neorin 2.5 mg/5 ml Syrup 150 ml22.70 SAR
- Panadol Panadol Baby & Infant Suspension 100ml6.00 SAR
- Nurofen Nurofen Suspension Strawberry Flavour 150ml15.30 SAR
- Sinomarin Sinomarin Nasal Spray Adult 125 ml54.00 SAR
- Panadol Panadol-Extend 665 mg Tablet 18pcs10.30 SAR