Farcolin 0.5% Inhaler Solution 20 ml
Home delivery within 2 hours
Free Delivery Above 100.00 SAR
Available for pick-up from the store
- FARCOLIN contains a medicine called salbutamol.
- This belongs to a group of medicines called bronchodilators
How To Use:
- Always use FARCOLIN exactly as your doctor has told you
Caution & Warnings:
Do not take FARCOLIN if:
- You are allergic to Salbutamol sulfate.
- Check with your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine if:
- You have high blood pressure.
- You are diabetic.
- You have an overactive thyroid gland.
- You have a history of heart problems such as an irregular or fast heartbeat or angina.
- You are using another nebulizer solution or taking any medicines.
- You are pregnant, might get pregnant, or you are breastfeeding.
- Sulbutamol sulfate, benzalkonium chloride, and distilled water
- Manufacturer: Farcolin
- Product form: inhalation solution
- Ingredients: Salbutamol