Febella Sanitary Pads - Normal - 30Pcs
Home delivery within 2 hours
Looking for sanitary pads that will help you manage your periods happily? We’ve got you covered. Designed for heavy flow, Febella Maxi Normal Pads are specially made with material that absorbs liquid in seconds to help keep you dry. These pads are made from natural cotton material, so they are free of any synthetic materials.They also protect you from annoying leakage and keep you comfortable. Front to back adhesive helps the pad stay in place while you move. The wings also work to keep the pad securely attached and give extra protection against leaks.
Febella Maxi Normal Pads are also very soft and don’t make a cause of allergy. Since the surface has a dry and soft protective layer, you can stay comfortable at all times. As Febella Maxi Normal Pads are clinically proven, you don’t need to think too much before using them on your period. Febella Maxi Pads are meant for your first heavy flow days (and nights!) when you do not want to change the pad every few hours. For your lightest days count on Febella Thin Pads.The ingredients used to make these pads are reliable and safe and give you the ultimate protection and comfort without sacrificing your hygiene or safety.
- The soft, super absorbing cover feels comfortable against your skin and neutralizes odours.
- Its sleek design makes it easy to move around with, so there's no need to worry about an uncomfortable, itchy pad throughout the day.
- The wings give you extra protection that makes you feel comfortable during heavy flow days.
- Protects you from a variety of different sources of moisture, keeping you hygienic, and at ease.
- Provides long-lasting superior protection that every woman wants. Febella ensures that you always feel unstoppable!
- Made without synthetic chemicals, so they won't irritate your skin.
How to use:
- Remove the paper on the backside of the pad and place it on your underwear.
- Remove the paper from the wings. Wrap the wings around both sides of the underwear and press firmly.
- Change your pad every few hours, or when it's soaked with blood.
- Wrap used pads in toilet paper or wrapper and throw them in the trash.
Caution & Warnings:
- The use of the expired product may be harmful to health as there may be the growth of bacteria on the pads.
- Using certain types of sanitary pads may lead to some issues. Consult a doctor before use or in case of any complications.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Manufacturer: Febella
- Product form: Sanitary Pads