Ferose 50 mg 100 ml Liquid
Home delivery within 2 hours
Free Delivery Above 100.00 SAR
Available for pick-up from the store
- Iron polymaltose as present in Ferose tablets and syrup provides an ideal preparation for all iron deficiency anemias.
- It is rapidly absorbed, with a high rate of iron utilization and produces an effective increase in Haemoglobin. Due to its favourable nonionic nature it has the following properties unlike ionised iron salt preparations:
- Ferose does not give rise to irritation of the intestinal mucosa and does not stain the teeth.
- Ferose has palatable, non metallic taste
- Acceptable even by the most resistant patients of
- all ages).
- Ferose has excellent tolerance.
How to use:
- Children under 12 years:
- Syrup: 1 teaspoonful 1 - 2 times daily during or after meals.
- Begin with ½ of a teaspoonful daily and increase to 1 teaspoonful daily. Ferose Syrup may be mixed with fruits or vegetable juices or other liquid if desired.
Caution & Warnings:
- As with all iron preparations, a dark colouration of the stool may occur which is without clinical significance.
- Each teaspoonful (5ml) syrup contains 50mg of Iron as Ferric hydroxide-polymaltose complex
Servings Per Container: 20
Iron as Ferric hydroxide-polymaltose complex
- Manufacturer: Ferose
- Product form: Liquid
- Ingredients: Iron
- Product function: Children's Health, For Anemia