Ferose-F 30 Tablets
Home delivery within 2 hours
Free Delivery Above 100.00 SAR
Available for pick-up from the store
Add to Wish List
- Prevention of iron and folic acid deficiency and treatment of latent and manifest iron and folic acid deficiency before, during pregnancy and after pregnancy (during lactation)
How to use:
- Treatment of manifest iron deficiency in pregnancy: 2-3 tablets daily until normalisation of hemoglobin value is achieved.
- Afterwards, the therapy should be continued with 1 tablet daily at least until the end of pregnancy to replenish iron stores.
- Treatment of latent iron deficiency and prevention of iron and folic acid deficiency: 1 tablet per day.
- The daily dose can be divided into separate doses or can be taken at once.
- Ferose-F should be taken during or immediately after a meal. Ferose-F tablets can be chewed or swallowed whole.
Caution & Warnings:
- As with all iron preparations, a dark colouration of the stool may occur which is without clinical significance.
- Each chewable or swallowable tablet contains 100mg of iron as Iron III (Ferric) hydroxide polymaltose complex (IPC) plus 350mcg of folic acid.
Servings Per Container: 30
Iron as Ferric hydroxide-polymaltose complex
- Manufacturer: Ferose
- Product form: Tablets
- Ingredients: Folic Acid, Iron
- Product function: Men's Health, Pregnancy & Lactation, Women's Health, For Anemia
People also purchased
- Folvyte Folvyte 400 Mcg 60 Tab33.00 SAR
- Vitabiotics Vitabiotics Pregnacare Multivitamin & Multimineral 30 Capsules20.40 SAR
- Ladymil Ladymil Nutritional Supplement Milk Vanilla 400 gm55.20 SAR
- Vitabiotics Vitabiotics Feroglobin B12 With Iron 200 ml Syrup17.00 SAR