Fevadol 500 mg Tablet 20pcs
Home delivery within 2 hours
Free Delivery Above 100.00 SAR
Available for pick-up from the store
- Fevadol Tablets are used to relieve headaches, tension headaches, migraines, backaches, and pains.
- Rheumatism, muscles, toothache and menstrual pain.
- They also relieve sore throats, fevers, headaches, and the pain of colds and flu and are recommended for relief of pain due to mild arthritis.
How To Use:
Adults and children aged 12 years and over:
- Take 2 tablets every 4 hours as needed.
- Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Children aged 6-12 years:
- Give 1/2 to 1 tablet every 4 hours as needed.
Caution & Warnings:
- Do not give this medicine for more than 3 days unless your doctor tells you to.
- Do not take the medicine more than once within 4 hours.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
- Not indicated for children under 6 years.
- In case of an overdose of the tablets; Talk to your doctor right away if you take an overdose of this medicine even if you feel normal. This is because taking an overdose of paracetamol can cause serious or delayed liver damage.
- If symptoms persist or your headaches become persistent, see your doctor.
- The active substance is paracetamol 500mg per tablet, which is a pain reliever and also lowers fever if you have it.
- Manufacturer: Fevadol
- Product form: Tablets
- Ingredients: Paracetamol