Folvyte 400 Mcg 60 Tab
Home delivery within 2 hours
Free Delivery Above 100.00 SAR
Available for pick-up from the store
- Folic acid is an important B vitamin for women of childbearing age.
- Folic acid, also known as folate and folacin from dietary sources, helps support normal functioning of the nervous system and plays a critical role in the proper development of a baby’s nervous system.
- Taking a prenatal vitamin with the recommended 400 micrograms (mcg) of folic acid before and during pregnancy can help prevent birth defects of your baby's brain and spinal cord.
- it's important to have folate in your system during the first 3-4 weeks of pregnancy when your baby's brain and spinal cord are developing.
- Folic acid has also been suggested to reduce your risk of: Pregnancy complications, Heart disease, Stroke.
How To Use:
- The recommended dose for all women of childbearing age is 400 mcg of folate each day.
- If you take a multivitamin every day, check to see if it has the recommended amount.
- While you're trying to conceive: 400 mcg
- For the first three months of pregnancy: 400 mcg
- For months four to nine of pregnancy: 600 mcg
- While breastfeeding: 500 mcg.
Cautions & Warnings:
- If you are taking medication, including anticonvulsants, consult your physician before use.
- Folic acid should be used with caution when combined with: Seizure medications (e.g., Dilantin and Mysoline).
Servings Per Container: 60
- Manufacturer: Folvyte
- Product form: Tablets
- Ingredients: Folic Acid
- Product function: Men's Health, Pregnancy & Lactation, Women's Health, For Anemia