Fucicort Cream 15 gm
Home delivery within 2 hours
Free Delivery Above 100.00 SAR
Available for pick-up from the store
Fusidic acid / Betamethasone 20 mg, 1mg / 1g cream
What Fusidic acid / Betamethasone is used for
The combination Fusidic acid and Betamethasone is used to treat conditions where the skin is inflamed (eczema or dermatitis) and also infected by bacteria.
Do not use Fusidic acid / Betamethasone
- If you’re allergic to the active substances or any other component of this medicine.
- To treat a skin condition caused by a virus, such as cold sores or chickenpox.
- To treat a skin condition caused by a fungus.
- To treat a skin condition called acne rosacea. This is redness and inflammation over your nose and cheeks.
- To treat a skin condition called perioral dermatitis. This is a red spotty rash around your mouth or chin.
- To treat skin conditions caused by tuberculosis or syphilis.
- To treat infected dermatitis in infants under one year of age.
- To treat acne.
Warnings and precautions
- Talk to your doctor about all your medical conditions before taking this medicine.
- Take special care if you are going to use this medicine near your eyes.
- If you use the cream over a long time or in large amounts you may experience side effects or the bacteria may no longer be killed by the antibiotic.
- Do not use the medicine for a long time on your face.
- Unless your doctor has told you to, you must not use this medicine on open wounds or sensitive areas such as the nostrils, ears, lips or genitals.
- Unless your doctor has told you to, you must not use this medicine on thin skin, skin ulcers, broken veins or acne.
Possible side effects
Stop using this product and seek immediate medical help if you develop rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Tell your doctor if you experience:
- Thinning of the skin
- Stretch marks
- Small veins on the surface become visible
- Change in skin color
- Hair growth
- Changes in eyesight
Other medicines and Fusidic acid / Betamethasone
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you are taking.
How to use Fusidic acid / Betamethasone
- This medicine is intended for external use only.
- Use as indicated by your doctor.
- It is usually recommended that you use this medicine twice daily.
How to store Fusidic acid / Betamethasone
- Store at room temperature 68 to 77°F (20 to 25°C).
- Keep this medicine out of reach of children.
- Throw away 6 month after opening.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date stated on the package. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Manufacturer: Fucicort
- Product form: Cream
- Ingredients: Fusidic Acid - Betamethasone