Gamcet 0.4 Mg Pr 30 Tablets
Home delivery within 2 hours
Free Delivery Above 100.00 SAR
Available for pick-up from the store
Add to Wish List
- Please note that the doctor may have prescribed the medicine for a different use and/or with a different dosage than stated in the package insert.
- Always follow your doctor prescribing indicated on the pharmacy label.
- Tamsulosin reduces muscle tension in the prostate and urethra.
- This facilitates the passage of urine through the urethra and thus facilitates urination.
- Tamsulosin is used to treat lower urinary tract symptoms associated with benign enlarged prostate.
- The effect is maintained with long-term treatment and can significantly delay the time for surgery.
How To Use:
- Always use this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you.
- Contact the doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure.
- The recommended dose is one prolonged-release tablet daily.
- The prolonged-release tablet is swallowed whole and must not be crushed or chewed as this affects the prolonged-release effect.
- The effect of Tamsulosin is not affected by the intake of food or drink.
- If you think that the effect of Tamsulosin is too strong or too weak, you should consult your doctor or pharmacist about this.
If you take too much Tamsulosin :
- Contact a doctor or hospital if you have taken too much medicine or if a child has taken medicine by accident.
- For other questions about the medicine, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
If you have forgotten to take Tamsulosin :
- If you have forgotten to take Tamsulosin , you can take the tablet later the same day.
- If you miss a day, just continue taking your daily dose as prescribed.
- You must not take a double dose to make up for a missed dose.
Warnings And Precautions
Do not use Tamsulosin if:
- You are allergic to tamsulosin or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- You have previously become dizzy or fainted due to a drop in blood pressure (e.g. When sitting down or standing up quickly).
- You have severely impaired liver function.
- Consult a doctor or pharmacist before using Tamsulosin .
Use caution when using Tamsulosin if:
- You have severely impaired kidney function.
- You feel dizzy or faint when using tamsulosin. Then you should sit or lie down until the symptoms pass.
- You undergo or will undergo eye surgery due to clouding of the lens ( cataract ; cataract ) or increased pressure in the eyes ( glaucoma ; glaucoma ).
- Tell your eye specialist that you have either previously used, are using or plan to use Tamsulosin .
- The doctor can then take certain precautions regarding the preparation and which surgical technique should be used.
- Consult your doctor about stopping or taking a break from using Tamsulosin until the cataract surgery has been completed.
- Tell your doctor if you have or have had any of the above conditions.
Children and youth:
- The medicine should not be given to children or young people under the age of 18, as it has no effect on this age group.
Other medicines and Tamsulosin :
- Consult a doctor or pharmacist if you are using, have recently used or plan to use other medicines.
- A drop in blood pressure can occur if Tamsulosin is taken together with medicines for high blood pressure .
- Abnormal ejaculation (ejaculatory disorder) has been reported in men.
- This means that the semen does not leave the body via the urethra, but instead enters the urinary bladder (retrograde ejaculation), or that the volume of ejaculation is reduced or absent (ejaculatory failure). This phenomenon is harmless.
Driving and using machines:
- You must only drive or carry out risky work when it is safe for you.
- Medicines can affect your ability to drive or perform risky work.
- Read the information in this leaflet carefully. If you are in doubt, you must talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
- There are no data available on whether Tamsulosin affects the ability to drive or use machines. However, you should be aware that dizziness may occur.
- The active ingredient is tamsulosin hydrochloride 0.4 mg.
- Manufacturer: Gamcet
- Product form: Tablets
- Ingredients: Tamsulosin
- Product function: Anti-BPH