Gaviscon Tablet 16pcs Peppermint
Gaviscon Original Relief Tablets bring long lasting relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn and acid indigestion. It can be used to treat gastric reflux a condition in which the acidic stomach contents flow upwards into the food pipe and flatulence caused by gastric reflux. It belongs to a group of medicines called reflux suppressants.
• Fast soothing relief.
• Peppermint tablets.
• Heartburn and indigestion.
• Long lasting.
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 2–4 tablets after meals and at bed time, or as prescribed .
Children under 12 years old should only be take this product on medical advice.
Suitable for use while pregnant or breastfeeding can use
If taking another oral medicine, leave a gap of 2 hours between this product and another oral medicine.
Warning and cautions:
• Do not refrigerate.
• Keep all medicines safely away from children.
• Low Sodium diet patients should ask their doctors before using this product.
• This product should not be used by patients with allergy to any ingredients of this product.
• Patients suffering from phenylketonuria PKU should be careful when using this product.
Each Gaviscon Chewable Tablet contains: Sodium alginate 250mg, Sodium hydrogen carbonate 133.5mg, Calcium carbonate 80mg, Manittol E421, Macrogol 20000, Copovidone Aspartame E951 Coolmint flavouring, Magnesium Stearate and Acesulfame Potassium. This tablet is sugar free and gluten free.