Giving Birth – Your Hospital Checklist
In the hurricane of emotions that comes with bringing a new life into the world, it is normal to forget many other things. Go through this article and have a checklist ready for the things you need at the hospital.
Your Hospital Checklist
- A big bag: It needs to fit everything you need and it is a good idea to pack it beforehand. Keep it in an easy to grab a place in the house.
- Comfortable slippers and flip flops.
- Socks, breast pads, nursing bras, and maternity underwear. Pack plenty of extra underwear.
- Loose nightdress and dressing gown.
- Maternity towels or sanitary pads.
- A fully stocked wash bag with extra supplies.
- Loose, comfortable clothes for going back home.
- Nappies, clothes, socks, mittens, and caps for the babies.
- Cotton wool, baby wipes and muslin squares – lifesavers for first-time mums.
- Mobile phone and charger.
- Money to pay for everything.
A last piece of advice – always packs too much.