Gracial Tablet 22pcs
Home delivery within 2 hours
Free Delivery Above 100.00 SAR
Available for pick-up from the store
Add to Wish List
- Gracial® is used for occasional prevention.
- Desogestrel and ethinyl estradiol are a combination birth control pill that contains the female hormones progesterone and estrogen.
The principle of action of desogestrel and ethinyl estradiol pills are:
- Gonadotropin inhibition and thus prevent ovulation and prevent pregnancy.
- It prevents ovulation (the release of an egg from the ovary).
- Changes occur in the cervical mucus, which makes it difficult for sperm to enter the uterus.
- Changes occur in the lining of the uterus, thus reducing the possibility of implantation of the egg.
How To Use:
- Tablets must be taken in the order directed on the package every day at about the same time with
- Some liquid as needed.
One tablet is to be taken daily for 22 consecutive days:
- Starting With The Blue Tablets For 7 Days, Followed By The White Tablets For15 Days.
Each subsequent pack is started after a
- 6-day tablet-free interval, during which time a withdrawal bleed usually occurs. -
This usually starts on:
- Day 2-3 after the last tablet and may not have finished before the next pack is started.
Warnings And Precautions:
- If you have high blood pressure, large varicose veins or significant overweight, are over 35 years of age and are big smears, your risk of blood clots rises when using birth control pills.
- The drug should be used with caution in migraine-like headaches.
- If you have vomiting or diarrhea, the effect of birth control pills may fail and other forms of contraception may be used.
- One should stop taking birth control pills before any. major operation.
- Caution in increasing age.
Gracial® is a combiphasic oral contraceptive of
- Each blue tablet contains 0.025mg desogestrel And 0.040mg ethinylestradiol.
- Each white tablet contains 0.125mg desogestrel And 0.030mg ethinylestradiol.
- Manufacturer: Gracial
- Ingredients: desogestrel-ethinylestradiol