Head&Shoulders Shampoo Refreshing With Menthol 200 ml
Get rid of dandruff with Head & Shoulders Menthol Refresh anti-dandruff shampoo. Formulated with natural menthol, this shampoo provides the cooling sensation and revitalizes hair and scalp. Head & Shoulders shampoos with 3 Action Formula cleanse, protect and moisturize your scalp and hair (with regular use), so you can stay up to 100% dandruff free (visible dandruff, with daily use). Now up to date with top beauty standards and equipped with the tried and tested anti-dandruff active formula, Head & Shoulders keeps your hair fresh, healthy looking and up to 100% dandruff free (visible dandruff, with daily use).
- Up to 100% dandruff free hair (visible dandruff, with daily use)
- Formulated with cooling menthol
- Revitalizes and energizes hair and scalp
- 3 Action Formula: cleanses, protects and moisturizes hair and scalp (with regular use)
- For fresh, beautiful and healthy-looking hair
- Gentle and pH-balanced shampoo for daily use
- For all hair types, even colored or chemically-treated
- World’s #1 shampoo (P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016)
How to use:
For best results use at least twice a week. For maximum dandruff control use every time you shampoo. Shake before use. Gently massage into your scalp and work through to the tips of your hair. Rinse and repeat if desired.
Caution & Warnings:
For external use only. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help.
Aqua, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 42090, CI 17200