- There are over 150 types of headaches, but the most common types include:
Tension headaches are the most common type of headache among adults and teens. They cause mild to moderate pain and come and go over time. They usually have no other symptoms.
A migraine headache may involve pulsating, throbbing pain. It often occurs on one side of the head but may switch sides. During an episode, a person may also experience:
• Sensory disturbances, such as changes in vision
• Sensitivity to light or sound
• Nausea, possibly with vomiting
A migraine episode may last from a few hours to 2–3 days. The frequency of episodes can vary greatly, they may occur from once a week to once a year
With sinus headaches, you feel a deep and constant pain in your cheekbones, forehead, or on the bridge of your nose. They happen when cavities in your head, called sinuses, get inﬂamed. The pain usually comes along with other sinus symptoms, like a runny nose, fullness in the ears, fever, and a swollen face.
it helps prevent and treat nasal itching and runny nose caused by allergy
MIGRAIN TREATMENT MEDICATIONS:
These medications tend to relief migraine once taken as prescribed.
CO ENZYME Q10 SUPPLEMENT:
Taking coenzyme Q10 helps prevent migraine. Research shows it can decrease the frequency of these headaches by about 30% and the number of days with headache-related nausea by about 45% in adults.
* Before beginning any type of treatment regimen. Always consult with a licensed healthcare professional for a specific medical advice about diagnosis or treatments, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any Special medical condition.