- Cramping pain in your lower abdomen
- Pain that starts 1 to 3 days before your period
- Pain that reaches your abdomen and upper thighs
- Some women can express other symptoms as nausea, drowsiness and headache
it helps in reducing pain so you can maintain your daily routine again
it helps in the relaxation of abdomen muscles locally, leading to less pain
supplements like Omega 3, may also help relieve menstrual pain if taken during period times.
* Before beginning any type of treatment regimen. Always consult with a licensed healthcare professional for a specific medical advice about diagnosis or treatments, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any Special medical condition.