Hyfresh 2 mg Eye Drop 10 ml
Home delivery within 2 hours
Free Delivery Above 100.00 SAR
Available for pick-up from the store
Add to Wish List
Sodium hyaluronate eye drop
What Sodium hyaluronate is used for:
- Sodium hyaluronate eye drops act as artificial tears.
- They make dry eyes feel more comfortable.
- They are used to relieve eye dryness and soreness.
- They moisten, soothe and lubricate the surface of your eye, making it feel more comfortable.
Do not use Sodium hyaluronate:
- Do not use if you have hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Warnings and Precautions:
- To make sure this is the right treatment for you, before you start using the eye drops it is important that your doctor or pharmacist knows:
- If you wear soft contact lenses.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to a preservative in eye drops.
Possible side effects:
- Stop using the product and seek immediate medical attention if you develop throat tightness or swelling of the eyes, face, lips or tongue, feel faint, or have difficulty breathing.
- Stop using the product if you develop hives or itching of the face or body.
Other medicines and Sodium hyaluronate:
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without any prescription.
How to use Sodium hyaluronate:
- Wash your hands well before you use the drops.
- Remove the cap from the bottle (or the tip of the unit if you are using a single-use unit).
- Tilt your head back a little and pull the lower lid of your eye downwards to form a pocket.
- Hold the bottle (or single-use unit) upside down near to your eye.
- Try not to touch your eye as you do this.
- Apply enough pressure to release one drop into your eye. Only use a second drop if the first drop missed going into your eye.
- Close your eye for a minute or two, and press gently on the side of your nose where the corner of your eye meets your nose.
- This helps to stop the drop from draining away and keeps it in your eye.
- Repeat the process in your other eye if you have been told to use the drops in both eyes.
- Replace the cap (or if you are using a single-use dose unit, throw the used unit away).
How to store Sodium hyaluronate:
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat and light.
- Always check the expiry date on the label, and for how long you can use the drops once the container has been opened.
- Many eye drops only keep for four weeks once the container has been opened, in order to reduce the risk of eye infections
- Manufacturer: Hyfresh
- Product form: Drops
- Ingredients: Hyaluronate
People also purchased
- Fevadol Fevadol 500 mg Tablet 20pcs4.20 SAR
- TTO Thermal TTO Thermal Eye Swabs 24 pcs52.50 SAR
- Fevadol Fevadol-Plus Tablet 20pcs9.65 SAR
- Solpadeine Solpadeine Soluble Tablet 20pcs13.15 SAR