Illuma 2 Milk Powder Can 850 gm
Same Day Delivery
Available for Store Pickup
Product Description:Illuma is Wyeth’s ultra-premium line of baby formula. The Illuma formula boasts health outcomes that are close to that of breast milk. Due to this, the strategy was to position the Illuma line as high science replicating nature. It Designed to support bone development. Reduces risk of constipation and hard stool. Provides recommended amounts of calcium and Vitamin D in addition to HMOs.1- Wash your hands before preparing baby’s formula. 2- Wash bottle or cup, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains. 3- Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use. 4 - Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool. 5- Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle or cup. 6- Use only the scoop from this container. Powder must be leveled. 7- Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops. 8- Stir contents of cup or shake capped bottle well until formula is fully dissolved. 9- Close can tightly after each use and store in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 4 weeks after opening.Breast milk is the best nutrition for infants and breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible. Consult your doctor before using the product and to know the right way to use it. Not suitable for babies under 6 months old. • Use only the enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition. Do not change proportions without medical advice.
• It should not be used to feed infants younger than 6 months of age.
• Infants older than 6 months require supplemental foods in addition to formula.
• At this age, the infant’s diet becomes more diversified (cereals, baby foods). The amount and number of ILLUMA feeds per day will be determined by baby’s age, appetite and amount of solid
food consumed. Consult your health care professional before introducing any new food to baby’s diet.
• Expiration date / Manufacturing date printed on bottom of can.
• Avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperatures.Lactose, Skimmed Milk Powder, Vegetable Oils [Palm Oil Palmitic Acid sn-2, Soybean Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) of Crypthecodinium cohnii origin, Arachidonic Acid (AA) of Mortierella alpina origin], Whey Protein (from Cow’s Milk), Oligofructose, 2'-Fucosyl-D-Lactose, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Taurine, Nucleotides, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Antioxidants (Mixed Tocopherols, Ascorbyl Palmitate), Lutein from Marigold, Minerals, Vitamins.