Imigran 100 mg Tablet 2pcs
Home delivery within 2 hours
Free Delivery Above 100.00 SAR
Available for pick-up from the store
Add to Wish List
- Imigran tablets are indicated for the acute relief of migraine attacks, with or without aura.
- Imigran should only be used where there is a clear diagnosis of migraine.
How To Use:
The recommended starting dose for adults aged 18 to 65 is:
- 50mg, however you may need to have your dose of Imigran tablets increased to 100mg.
- Your doctor will tell you which dose is right for you.
- If the first Imigran tablet helps your migraine, but the migraine comes back later, you may take another Imigran tablet.
- Do not take more than 300mg of Imigran tablets in any twenty-four hours.
- Six pink (50mg strength) or three white (100mg strength) tablets contain 300mg.
- Do not take more Imigran Tablets, or any other form of Imigran, if the first dose has not provided any relief from your symptoms.
- You may take your usual headache relief medication provided it does not contain ergotamine or methysergide.
- If you are not sure what to do, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- If your migraine is not relieved by Imigran, you may use Imigran tablets on another occasion to treat another migraine attack.
- Provided there are no side effects, you can use Imigran tablets to treat at least three separate migraine attacks before you and your doctor decide this medicine is ineffective for you.
Warnings And Precautions:
- You have ever had an allergic reaction to sumatriptan succinate or any of the ingredients.
You have or have had:
- Heart disease or heart attack.
- Shortness of breath, pain or tightness in the chest, jaw or upper arm.
- Peripheral vascular disease (pain in the back of the legs) or are prone to cold, tingling or numb hands and feet.
- Prinzmetal's angina (an uncommon form of angina where pain is experienced at rest rather than during activity).
- High blood pressure.
- Severe liver disease.
- Migran 50 mg tablets are Pink, film-coated, capsule-shaped biconvex tablets, engraved '50' on one face and plain on the other.
- Migran 100 mg tablets are White, film-coated, capsule-shaped biconvex tablets, engraved '100' on one face and plain on the other.
- A box contains either 2 or 6 tablets.
- Manufacturer: Imigran
- Product form: Tablets
- Ingredients: Sumatriptan