L Mesitran Soft Gel 20 gm
• Superficial and acute wounds e.g. cuts, abrasions and donor sites.
• Superficial and partial thickness burns 1st and 2nd degree.
• Chronic wounds e.g. pressure ulcers, venous, arterial and diabetic ulcers.
• Fungating wounds to help deodorise and debride.
• Colonised acute wounds and post-operative surgical wounds.
How to use:
A thin layer is enough for optimal effect. Changing the dressing once a day or once every two days will suffice. The Ointment will not adhere to the wound.
Warning and cautions:
Do not use If allergic to any component.
Medical grade honey 48%, Medical Grade Hypoallergenic Lanolin, Sunflower oil, Cod Liver oil, Calendula Officinalis, Aloe Barbadensis, Vitamin C and E, and Zinc Oxide.