Layala Contact Lenses Ash Gray
Delivery between Mar 29 - Mar 31. * Delivery charges apply
Not Available for store pick-up
IMPORTED item - Check our return and exchange policy .
Add to Wish List
- Layala is here to empower you to embrace your beauty and to champion your uniqueness.
- We have created a collection of color lenses that are so natural they fit every skin tone and complexion.
- Layala wanted everyone to feel included, and for lenses to be your everyday choice for celebrating self-expression.
- Color: Gray
- Diameter: 14.2mm
- Replacement: Every 3 months
- Base Curve: 8.6 mm
- 38% Water
- 62% Polymacon
How To Use:
- Place the clean "Right" lens on the tip of the index or middle finger of your dominant hand (if you're left-handed this would be your left hand), and pull down the lower lid with the middle or ring finger of the same hand. Use your other hand to hold the upper lid firmly open.
- Look directly at the lens or look directly into a mirror and place the lens directly on the cornea (the large colored circle in the center of your eye).
- Slowly release your hold on the lid, If there are any air bubbles beneath the lens, close your eye, and with the eye closed, roll the eye gently.
- Another way of getting rid of the air bubbles is to massage the lids very lightly, under no condition, however, should you rub your eyes
How To Remove:
- With your middle finger, hold down your lower lid
- Use your forefinger to slide the lens to the lower part of the eye
- Pinch the lens with your thumb and forefinger and remove it without excessively folding the lens
- Hands should be washed and thoroughly rinsed before handling lenses
- A soap that is free of oils, lotions, or perfumes is recommended before using
- Use fingertips to handle the lens (avoid fingernails and sharp objects)
- Check to ensure the lens is clean and damage-free
- Do not get soap, shampoo, spray, and cosmetic products in the lens and put on makeup after inserting the lens
- Use proper product for disinfection, rinsing, or lubricant
- Wash your hands before inserting the lens
- Do not rub contact lens with paper or glass cleaning fabric to prevent scratch, pollution, or damage
- When you feel pain and irritation during wearing, remove the lens and get advice from an eye-care practitioner
- Do not use eye drops while wearing lenses. Use lens at least 4 hours later from using eye drops
Warning and Cautions :
- Those who are exposed to strong acidity, weak basicity, dust, or metal power for a long time while working should refrain from using lenses.
- Do not use a lens if you have ocular disease or allergy to contact lens
- Pregnant women should follow the advice of an eye-care practitioner
- Do not use damaged or expired lens
- Do not use a lens that others have used
- Remove lens before sleep
- Steam sterilized and immersed in Saline Solution
- Storage Condition: This product is recommended to be stored between 1 - 30° C.
- Manufacturer: Layala
- Product form: Lenses