True Honey Manuka MGO 500 - 250 gm
Home delivery within 2 hours
Free Delivery Above 100.00 SAR
Available for pick-up from the store
Add to Wish List
- The True Honey Co. is a pioneer in manufacturing premium quality honey.
- The rich texture of the honey is obtained from natural extracts restoring all the health beneficial properties.
- The MGO level in this honey is 500, ensuring you are getting the natural and premium quality of the product.
- A light amber-colored liquid consistency makes the usage easy and less messy.
- The natural extraction of the honey process gives a raw taste and color.
- This honey is packed with the goodness of natural antioxidants, vitamins, and fatty acids that prove beneficial for your health.
- The authenticity of the product is guaranteed with independent testing of each product.
- Mix a teaspoon of honey in your daily hot beverage or fruit bowl and eliminate toxins from the body.
- The vitamins in the honey keeps the blood and sugar level in control.
- The honey is packed in a glass jar for longer shelf life and the entire product packaging is in an attractive black color ISO 14001, FSC Certified cardboard.
- The strong and sturdy cardboard ensures no breakage of the bottle.
- As this is a product direct from nature, slight flavour or colour variations are part of its beauty.
- The authenticity of the product is guaranteed by independently testing the product
- The honey contains 500 MGO property making it safe to be used every day
- The product has a natural sweetness and contains no added sweetener
- The creamy texture of the honey melts smoothly into your recipes
- The honey can be used for your skin-regime routine
- No artificial flavor added
- Comes in an easy to store 250 gm glass jar
- Not suitable for infants under 12 months
How to use:
- If the bottle of honey is refrigerated, then remove the bottle from the fridge and allow it to come to room temperature
- Open the bottle and use a clean and dry spoon to scoop out the honey as per your requirement
- Close the cap tightly once you've taken out the required amount of honey
- Preferably with a damp cloth, wipe the exterior of the bottle to avoid any stickiness and mess
Caution and Warnings:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store the bottle of honey in a cool and dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight exposure
- Don’t leave the bottle unattended to avoid any spillovers and breakage
- Check for the shelf life before purchasing the honey
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse your eyes with cold water
- Close the lid of the jar tightly to avoid any insects or ants
- If any skin irritation or rash develops, stop using the product immediately, and consult a physician if discomfort persists.
- The ingredient used is New Zealand Manuka honey
|Serving Size: 5 gm ( one tea spoon )|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
| Energy||67 kJ per serving|
| Protein||0.0g per serving|
| Fat total||0.0g per serving|
| Saturated Fat||0.0g per serving|
| Carbohydrates||4.0g per serving|
| Sugar||3.9g per serving|
| Sodium||0.6g per serving|
- Manufacturer: True Honey
- Product form: Honey
People also purchased
- Beatswell Beatswell Vitamin C 1000Mg 100 Tabs75.00 SAR
- Beatswell Beatswell Echinacea Purpurea Caps - 350Mg - 100 Caps85.00 SAR
- Medisana Medisana ViFit Touch Activity Tracker Black449.00 SAR
- Zori Zori Omega 3 Choco Fishes 30 Chocolates182.85 SAR