Mosegor 0.05 mg/1ml Syrup 100 ml
Home delivery within 2 hours
Pizotifen 0.5mg/1ml syrup
What Pizotifen is used for:
Pizotifen syrup are a migraine treatment. They may help to stop the effects of certain naturally occurring substances in your body called “serotonin”, “histamine” and “tryptamine” which are involved in causing some kinds of headache, including migraine.
Do not take Pizotifen:
• If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to Pizotifen or any of the other ingredients in this medicine
• If you are breasfeeding.
Warnings and precautions:
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Pizotifen if you:
• have glaucoma
• have any condition that may cause retention of urine (e.g. an enlarged prostate gland)
• have kidney or liver problems
• have a history of epilepsy
• are pregnant.
Possible side effects:
These include increased appetite which may lead to weight gain, drowsiness, sleepiness, dizziness, dry mouth, feeling sick, tiredness and constipation.
Other medicines and Pizotifen
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking:
• medicines to help you sleep or relax (including sleeping tablets, sedatives and antihistamine such as cold or hayfever tablets)
• antihistamines (including common cold preparations)
• medicines to lower blood pressure (e.g. guanethidine)
How to take Pizotifen:
Adults and elderly: 1.5mg a day taken as a single dose at night or in three divided doses. Dosage should be adjusted up to a maximum of 4.5mg a day. Up to 3mg may be given as a single daily dose.
Children (aged 2 years and over): Children can take up to 1.5mg of Pizotifen each day. This is usually best given in two or three smaller doses.
How to store Pizotifen:
• Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
• Do not store above 25°C.
• Do not use Pizotifen tablets after the expiry date stated on the label/carton/bottle. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
* Dosage form and route of administration of Pizotifen Syrup 100ml should be prescribed according to therapeutic indication and disease severity of each individual patient.
- Manufacturer: Mosegor
- Product form: Syrup
- Size: 100 ml
- Ingredients: Pizotifen